Whether you are a service member, veteran, or eligible spouse/child, Rio Salado College Military Advisement is here to help you!
Tuition Assistance (TA)
The Tuition Assistance (TA) benefit is extended to active members of the armed forces and to many Guard and Reserve personnel. TA typically covers 100% of tuition.
Use your TA today at Rio. You've earned it.
- Eligible Service members must receive approval from an Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor within the Military Service prior to enrolling so it goes along with Step 1 of the document.
- If you are using Tuition Assistance for the Army, you must enroll with GoArmyEd. You can use these two links: to enroll in a class or use your course planner to enroll.
- Fax your approved documents to Rio Salado at (480) 377-4704 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top-Up is a reimbursable benefit extended to active, guard and reserve members of the armed forces who are GI Bill® eligible. TOP-Up allows you to use your GI Bill® to supplement your Tuition Assistance, when needed while you remain in the service.
To use your Top-Up benefit:
- Contact Base Education for request forms
Call a Rio Salado Veterans Services Representative today for assistance.
- Phone: (800) 517-8153
- Fax: (480) 517-8153
- Email: email@example.com
- Learn more about Veterans Services at Rio Salado.
Financial Aid is available to service members, veterans and their eligible dependents. It can be used in conjunction with VA Education Benefits. For more information about types of aid available and eligibility, visit the Financial Aid page.
Scholarships can be used with most VA Education Benefits. Contact Veterans Services to see what impact a scholarship will have on your eligibility. If you’re a Rio Salado student seeking scholarship information, here are some available opportunities.
Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
Military spouses deserve a high-quality education that leads to an in-demand career. The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) provides $4,000 for education and training in most Rio Salado College programs.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site.
VA Education Benefits
VA Education Benefits can help cover the cost of college for service members, veterans and eligible dependents. For information about eligibility criteria, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.