October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month, so before you log-in, make sure to protect your digital privacy.
There are a few steps you can take to make sure you’re CyberSmart.
The first step is to Own IT:
- Keep tabs on your apps
- Update privacy settings
- Never Click and Tell
The second step is to Secure IT:
- Shop safe online
- Create strong, unique passwords
- Turn on multi-factor authentication
- Be wary of online strangers
The third step is to Protect IT:
- Update to the latest security software, web browser and operating systems.
- Stay protected while online: Wi-Fi safety
- Keep customer/consumer data and information safe
For more information on how to be CyberSmart, please click HERE.