October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month, so before you log-in, make sure to protect your digital privacy.
There are a few steps you can take to make sure you’re CyberSmart.
The first step is to Own IT:
Keep tabs on your apps
Update privacy settings
Never Click and Tell
The second step is to Secure IT:
· Shop safe online
· Create strong, unique passwords
· Turn on multi-factor authentication
· Be wary of online strangers
The third step is to Protect IT:
· Update to the latest security software, web browser and operating systems.
· Stay protected while online: Wi-Fi safety
· Keep customer/consumer data and information safe
For more information on how to be CyberSmart, please click HERE.