Enrollment Step 4: Make Payment Arrangements
Maricopa County resident tuition is $85 per credit hour plus a $15 registration fee (applied once a term). We also offer flat-rate options for full-time students and certain tuition breaks for applicable non-residents. Please view our full Tuition & Fees breakdown on our Maricopa public site.
Don't get Dropped from Classes!
IMPORTANT: Payment for Fall 2022 classes is due upon registration. Payment for Spring 2023 is due in January. Students will be dropped from courses every Monday for nonpayment. Printable invoices are available through the Account Summary in your Student Center. Invoices include class information, current and future payment due dates, and other important dates.
- Online (preferred method):
- Log into your Student Center (MEID & Password)
- Click ‘My Payment Options/Manage my Payment Plan”
- Select payment in full or setting up a payment plan
- Follow the steps accordingly
- Phone: Call the Student Business Service Office at 480-517-8330 (credit card & payment in full only)
- Tuition Assistance (TA):
- Available to those who qualify within defined deadlines
- More information can be found here
- Note: Students need to be admitted to Rio Salado College prior to applying for TA.
For assistance with these steps, email email@example.com or call 480-517-8080.