If you are pursuing a degree or a certificate at Rio Salado College, you'll want to familiarize yourself with the college's Block Calendar and plan your classes within this unique, flexible system.
Block Calendar at a Glance
Rio Salado College's academic calendar is divided into 16 blocks each term:
- Fall and Spring terms are each 16 weeks long; Summer is 8 weeks long
- Each block has a fixed start and end date
- You select a start date for your classes when you register
- Your start date determines your block for that term
- All classwork for that term must be completed within your block's fixed start and end date