Rio Salado College has online tools to help you track your academic progress in RioCompass and your Degree Progress Report in your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu. Your academic advisor can help you make a plan for your educational and career goals using these tools.
Degree Progress Reports replace RioCompass checksheets (existing checksheets are available). Degree Progress and What-If Reports are available in your Student Center for you to track your progress at any time.
Degree Progress Reports
To have classes you took outside of the Maricopa Community Colleges appear on your Degree Progress Report, you must have all your official transcripts sent directly from your institution to Rio Salado College. The evaluation process may take up to 10 business days upon receipt of your transcripts. Your academic advisor will contact you after the transcript evaluation is completed to review your Degree Progress Report and class selection toward your program of study.
To view your Degree Progress Report:
- Log in to your Student Center
- Select Degree Progress Report from the drop down menu
- Then, click the arrow button to the right
RioCompass helps you keep track of your academic progress with a semester by semester plan and has contact information for your assigned advisor. After admission to Rio Salado College, you can access RioCompass through RioLearn.
- Go to riolearn.org and log in with your username (your MEID) and password (or follow the instructions for new users).
- Click on the RioCompass icon.
- If you are a first time student with the Maricopa Community Colleges, visit Become a Student. If you have any questions, please contact the Academic Advisement Department.