Tuition and fees are charged per semester credit hour according to your residency classification. Tuition and Fees - Residency
- Resident and Reciprocal Counties
* $1,020 flat rate for 12 credits or more - does not include registration fee and course fees.
- Students living in non-reciprocal Arizona Counties
- Offered to online students who reside in Arizona and do not qualify for the Maricopa County Resident Rate.
* Students may be eligible for discounts (applied to the out of state surcharges) for their first 6 credit hours enrolled-up to $1,446.00.
- Students Participating in Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
- Online Students - Offered to students who reside outside Arizona who are taking online education classes
* Tuition Cap at 11 credits or $2,750.00 per semester.
See the Tuition and Fees page for more details.