Adobe Certified Associate certification helps students validate their basic, entry level skills and demonstrate proficiency in digital communication, creation and design using Adobe tools.
This test is only conducted at the Rio Salado College Tempe location
- Prepare to take the exam: Rio Salado offers optional Adobe Certified Associate test preparation classes
- Register to take exam with Certiport.
- Purchase exam(s) through Certiport student account, receive and print out voucher.
- Take voucher(s) to the Rio Salado testing center for testing.
For more information about the exams please visit Adobe Certified Associate.
Fees and Payment Methods
- Current Maricopa Community College students, faculty and staff can purchase exam vouchers at a discounted price. Contact the Testing Department at 480-517-8560 or email email@example.com.
- Non-Maricopa Community College students can purchase exam vouchers through Certiport.
- $25 Rio Salado College administration fee is paid on the day of test.
- If Rio Salado College Tempe Student Business Services office is not available to process the payment, certified funds made payable to Rio Salado Community College are required.
- Fees are non-refundable and are subject to change without prior notice.
Certiport exams are administered by Rio Salado Testing Monday through Friday, by appointment only.
- Call the testing center at 480-517-8560 to schedule your exam.
Photo identification is required. To be admitted to the exam, Certiport testing candidates must present a state or federally issued form of identification that has a photograph and a signature.