Rio Salado College offers online tutoring to enrolled students at no additional charge. Online tutoring can improve your academic performance while offering flexibility on when and where you use it.
Note: In-person tutoring services are also available at no additional charge to enrolled students.
Accessing Online Learning
You can access academic help from a Brainfuse online tutor when you are logged into the RioLearn learning portal.
Brainfuse, Inc. is the college’s online provider of online tutoring services, which you can access through the RioLearn module. Brainfuse can offer help in several disciplines, including: business, computer and tech, English, health sciences, math, nursing, science and Spanish.
To access Brainfuse from RioLearn:
- Log into RioLearn.
- Hover over Services on the menu near the top of the screen.
- Then, click Online Tutoring on the sub-menu that displays.
- The Brainfuse opening page displays.
Brainfuse offers several options to help you with various aspects of your learning. To initiate an online tutoring session with a Brainfuse academic expert:
- Hover over Expert Help on the menu near the top of the screen.
- Then, click Live Tutoring on the sub-menu that displays.
- Follow prompts to continue.
Alternately, you can click Live Tutoring in the left navigation window
- For assistance with online tutoring, call the Rio Salado Tempe - Tutoring Center (480) 517-8247
- See Frequently Asked Questions About Tutoring