Admission requirements include:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. Official transcripts are required for Formal Admission.
- Completion of two letters of recommendation
- IVP Fingerprint clearance
- Biographical Information
- Star Teacher Assessment
- All EDU courses must meet an overall GPA of 3.0 to move from Level I to Level II. Courses transferred into the Traditional Program count towards this calculation. Courses with a "D" or "F" must be retaken regardless of GPA.
- After completion of Level I courses, passing results from the AEPA (Arizona Educator Proficiency Assessment)/NES (National Evaluation Series) in the content area for which you are seeking. This is not required for K-12 Special Education.