FAQs: About Events Services
- Submit an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include:
- Event date(s)
- Event start & end time
- Guest count
- Preferred set-up(i.e theater, classroom, rounds, u-shape
- Fill out Facility Use Request Form
- A staff member will then reach out to confirm details and to provide a draft of the contract for your review and to obtain missing documents such as proof of non-profit and/or Certificate of Insurance. No signature is required at this time. If you accept all terms and conditions - let our staff know and we will process our contract with Legal. You will then receive an eSignature packet from our Legal department.
- There is no initial deposit due. However, payment is required (10) days prior to the start of the event.
Please send an email to email@example.com check for available dates. Please have the start & end time, number of guests expected in attendance, type of set-up needed, and preference for date(s) listed in email.
All event organizers are required to provide Certificate of Insurance with proof of $1,000,000 in General Liability & a valid date thru end of event. If you do not have proof of liability- you can purchase insurance through Progressive Special Events Insurance which can provide event liability insurance to non-Maricopa County Community College District facility users.
If your organization is non-profit status - you will need to provide proof of that as well.
Light beverages such as bottled water & packaged snacks are allowed to be brought in from outside. However - any catered meal needs to come from our in-house caterer as they hold the exclusive rights to all on-site events (Tempe location only)
- 8:00am - 9:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (Saturday)
You can schedule out events up to (6) months in advance with a (21) day minimum for contract processing.
You are charged a per-hour rate for use of event space as well as a set-up & clean-up fee per day of use. Pricing varies based on room size. This includes use of computer/projectors & microphones as well as all furniture. If the event is to be streamed for a virtual audience - there is an additional surcharge involved.
Community Entity facility usage rates are shown with a 50% discount. The term “Community Entity” means a corporation or other legal entity whose business is non-commercial and:
- Is unrelated to Maricopa Community Colleges
- Is recreation, educational, political, economic, artistic, moral, scientific, social, religious, or for some other civic purpose in the interest of the community