The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), the Student Right-to-Know Act, and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) were designed to assist prospective and enrolled students, parents, and the general public in making informed decisions regarding higher education.
Acting in compliance with these and the Student Consumer Information regulations of the U.S. Department of Education, Rio Salado College developed this site to provide disclosures in one location that is complete and provides easy access. Additional information may be located in the College Catalog with administrative regulations shared in the Catalog Common Pages.
View a list of related consumer topics below on this page.
- Applying for Financial Aid
- College Costs
- Federal Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid Disbursement
- Loan Counseling
- Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Return of Unearned Financial Aid
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Student Loan Forgiveness
Rio Salado college does not offer a study abroad program. Rio Salado College does not recommend, promote or endorse specific lenders for private education loans or for Title IV, HEA loans.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Biennial Review
- Abuse-Free Environment
- Arizona Medical Marijuana Act
- Smoke-Free/Tobacco-Free Environment
- Annual Security Report: Campus Crime Statistics
- Campus and Emergency Contacts
- Crime Prevention
- Sexual Harassment and Violence Prevention
Rio Salado College does not provide on-campus student housing.
In October 1998, Congress enacted Title II of the Higher Education Act. Title II includes accountability measures in the form of reporting requirements for institutions and states on teacher preparation and licensing.
In compliance with Title II, Section 207 of the Higher Education Act of 1998 and General Standard for the Institutional Preparation of Professional Education, Chapter 354, Rio Salado College provides the following information to the general public.
- Academic Programs
- College Fact Sheet
- Locations Map
- Civic Engagement (Constitution Day and Voter Registration)
- College Navigator
- Student Solution Center (Complaints)
- Complaints, Distance Learning
- Contact Information
- Copyright Information
- Programs and Degrees
- Disability Resources and Services
- Equal Opportunity
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Information on Unauthorized Sharing of Copyright Materials
- Intellectual Property
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Refund Policy
- State Authorization
- Contact Information for Distance Learning
- Technology Resource Standards
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Veterans Services