Step 1: Get Admitted


Some text as placeholder. In real life you can have the elements you have chosen. Like, text, images, lists, etc.

Step 1: Get Admitted - Military and Veteran Services

Active Military, Veterans and Dependents - Get Started Now

We'll take you step-by-step through the admission application process. Here are some actions you'll perform:

  • Complete the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) admissions application. Rio Salado College is in the MCCCD network. You'll provide information including your name, address and contact information
  • Once admitted, set up Duo two-factor authentication to access Maricopa student systems. Learn more. Note: Be sure to use your email address when setting up Duo authentication.
  • Request that official transcripts be sent to Rio Salado College from any prior institutions you have attended.
  • Submit proof of your identification and lawful presence
  • Eligible Service members must receive approval from an Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor within the Military Service prior to enrolling.
    • Per DoD MOU, paragraph 4.d.(1), If an eligible Service member decides to use Tuition Assistance (TA), educational institutions will enroll him or her only after the TA is approved by the individual’s Service.

Apply for Admissions Online

You can also Apply for Admission in Person

You can also choose to apply for admission in-person at Rio Salado College, Tempe. Bring a printed copy of the Student Admissions Application (English version | Spanish version) to the Rio Salado College Admissions, Registration and Records department.

Tip: You can reserve your place in line at Admissions, Registration and Records using the QLess system. For information, see Save Your Place in Line on the Admissions, Registration and Records department page. Be sure to bring official transcripts of any high school and/or college credits along with you.

Need Assistance With Getting Admitted?

Military: email or call 480-517-8590 Or contact Admissions and Records at or 480-517-8540

GI Bill registered trademarkGI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site.