College ID Cards
Your Rio Salado College ID card has benefits and uses for students and faculty using Rio Salado services.
Your card contains your:
- Student ID number
- MEID (username for my.maricopa.edu and for the college's learning portal, RioLearn)
- Library access barcode
An MEID (Maricopa Enterprise ID) is an assigned username you use to access the online Student Center. Student MEIDs consist of three letters and seven numbers that are unrelated to your social security number.
A new student is one who is attending one of the Maricopa Community Colleges, including Rio Salado, for the first time.
If you are a continuing student (including a student from one Maricopa Community college to another), your MEID remains the same. You can find your existing MEID in your Student Center.
Your MEID serves as your name in your Rio Salado email address. For example:
Print Your ID Card
You can print an ID card by clicking Print ID Card at left. Then, log in to RioLearn and select Rio ID Card from the drop down menu that displays.
It's Your Key to Services
You can use your Student ID card to take advantage of many Rio Salado services. Log in to My.Maricopa.edu (Student/faculty self-service) where you can:
- Register for classes
- Request official transcripts
- View final grades
- Check financial aid status
- Make a payment or enroll in a payment plan
- Update your personal information
- Add, drop or withdraw from a class
Use your card to tap into Rio Salado Library resources, including:
- Check out and renew library materials at any of the 10 Maricopa Community Colleges Library
- Access your Library Catalog account online
You can also use your student ID card to get student discounts at some area businesses and functions like theaters, athletic events, festivals and restaurants. Discounts and offerings may vary.