Debt Resolution: Customer Service
Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission. If you are interested in a career with this employer, click here for current job opportunities.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Debt Resolution: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the training required for employment in the debt settlement industry. Courses will cover an introduction to debt settlement, account procedures, and customer service, with an opportunity for skills application.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses within the program.
- Identify roles and responsibilities of the debt settlement customer service representative. (CSI154, CSI155, CSI164, CSI166)
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills. (CSI154, CSI155, CSI164, CSI166)
- Use debt settlement terminology. (CSI154, CSI155, CSI164, CSI166)
- Review account resources and legal services available to clients. (CSI154, CSI164, CSI166)
- Observe Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) rules. (CSI154, CSI164, CSI166)
- Respond to client inquiries. (CSI164, CSI166)
- Complete account procedures. (CSI164, CSI166)
- Navigate client accounts. (CSI166)
- Demonstrate account negotiations procedures. (CSI166)
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSI154||Introduction to Debt Settlement||2|
|CSI155||Customer Service for Debt Settlement||3|
|CSI164||Debt Resolution Account Procedures||3|
|CSI166||Debt Settlement Services||2|
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.Read the official description