If you want to acquire essential and invaluable business skills that you can use across several industries and organizations, consider enrolling in the Customer Service program. Our program is designed to provide you with the customer service training to qualify you for entry or advancement in the customer service field across several industries, such as general business, healthcare, airline operations, auto insurance, retail pharmacy, personal loans, debt resolution, human resources, government agencies, and more. You will have the opportunity to explore specific areas of focus based on your career goals.
We offer comprehensive studies in customer service, teamwork, communication skills, and professional development. Our expert customer service training instructors will teach you how to build trust and rapport in various settings with effective communication across diverse populations and collaborate in a culturally-responsive manner to achieve common goals. You will learn how to make informed decisions utilizing company procedures, policies, customer needs, and concerns. We’ll guide you in proficiently demonstrating effective self-management skills relative to time management, interpersonal relationships, and professional ethics.
Make it happen today. Enroll in the Customer Service program.
Students at any Maricopa Community College may need to complete courses at more than one of our colleges.
|Quality Customer Service|
- Flexible Start Dates: You can start almost every Monday of the year - so you can begin class on your schedule.
- Accommodating Course Format: Classes are delivered online - allowing you to schedule time for classwork around your work and family commitments.
- Textbooks Options: Most classes have low-cost rental options for textbooks. Some courses use open-educational resources (OER), which correlates to no textbook cost for students.
- Free Tutoring: At Rio, we offer free, online tutoring to offer you additional support.
- 24/7 Helpdesks: Need help? We have help available 24/7.
- Experienced Faculty: Our faculty are working professionals who know their content and want to assist you in successfully completing your courses!
Customer Service CCL and AAS
Do you want to possess the skills to provide exceptional customer service to customers – both internal and external? Then – the Quality Customer Service program might be right for you. The Quality Customer Service CCL and AAS programs provide students with training to meet the requirements for employment in customer service positions. The courses are offered in Customer Service, Teamwork, Communication Skills (both written and oral), and Professional Development. In today's busy world, we don't just need customer service, we need quality customer service - you could be the person to provide that service.