Advocate Driven Healthcare: Customer Service
Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission. If you are interested in a career with this employer, click here for current job opportunities.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Advocate Driven Healthcare: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the training required for employment in the healthcare customer service field. Courses will cover characteristics of advocate-driven healthcare, applicable medical terminology, healthcare services and products in addition to systems and applications to determine eligibility and process claims. Customer service standards and interactions emphasized.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
- Define characteristics of an advocate-driven healthcare program. (CSR130)
- Use proper medical terminology. (CSR130, CSR136, CSR148)
- Review healthcare insurance inquiry standards and procedures. (CSR130, CSR136, CSR148)
- Use various systems and applications to complete medical claim inquiries and procedures. (CSR130, CSR136, CSR148)
- Compare and contrast various healthcare services and products. (CSR130, CSR136, CSR148)
- Demonstrate effective customer support and professional interaction. (CSR130, CSR136, CSR148, CSR197)
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSR130||Advocate Driven Healthcare||2|
|CSR136||Health Care Insurance: Claims I||4|
|CSR148||Health Care Insurance: Customer Service||4|
|CSR197||Customer Service Representative Business Practices||2|
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.Read the official description