Rio Salado's Testing Centers have suspended all in-person services. We have a variety of remote Testing services available during this time.
Testing Services will be closed Wednesday March 17, 2021 - Friday March 19, 2021 in observance of Spring Break. Normal service hours will resume Saturday March 20, 2021.
Remote Proctoring Available:
- Midterm and final exams for the following courses: AST, BIO, CHM, GLG, FON, PHY, SSH, SUS, EDU, EEP and MNT. Click here to submit a request for your exam.
- Accuplacer Advanced Algebra and Functions (AAF) Click here to submit a request for your exam.
- CELSA exams for course placement. Click here to submit a request for your exam.
- Certiport exams (Email us directly at the address below.)
For other Rio course exams, please contact your instructor. For all other exam information and proctoring services, please contact us directly. We are open remotely by phone & email to answer your questions.
480-517-8560 | email@example.com |
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Rio Salado College Testing Department has nine testing centers certified by the National College Testing Association (NCTA). The centers administer 60,000 standardized exams annually to students, community members, and organizations.
Services include undergraduate, GED®, placement and admissions exams, certifications, military credentialing, credit for prior learning, exam proctoring, and more.
Why Choose Rio Salado Testing?
- Large-group testing capability with customized testing hours
- Student, military, business and community testing, certification and more
- Secure testing locations
- Flexible testing hours
- Nine convenient locations, plentiful parking
- Knowledgeable testing centers staff
- Video surveillance for the test duration
- Bilingual testing capability (select locations)
- Proctored testing for Rio and non-Rio Salado students
NCTA-Certified Testing Centers
Rio Salado College testing centers are certified by the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
The Rio Salado Testing Department promotes academic achievement and student success by providing accessible and comprehensive testing and assessment services for our diverse community. Testing is committed to maintaining academic integrity in a high-quality, secure testing environment. We adhere to the professional testing standards and guidelines of the National College Testing Association (NCTA).