Adobe Certified Professional
Adobe Certified Professional certifications are the industry-recognized certifications that demonstrate mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud software and knowledge for digital media careers. Each exam is integrated with an Adobe application and designed by experts, allowing for an authentic assessment of job-ready skills. Earning multiple certifications can lead to an Adobe Certified Professional Specialist certification.
This test is only conducted at the Rio Salado College Tempe location
- Prepare to take the exam: Rio Salado offers optional Adobe certification test preparation classes
- Register to take exam with Certiport.
- Purchase exam(s) through Certiport student account, receive and print out voucher.
- Take voucher(s) to the Rio Salado testing center for testing.
For more information about the exams please visit the Adobe Certified Professional website.
Fees and Payment Methods
- Current Maricopa Community College students, faculty and staff can purchase exam vouchers at a discounted price. Contact the Testing Department at 480-517-8560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-Maricopa Community College students can purchase exam vouchers through Certiport.
- $25 Rio Salado College administration fee is paid on the day of test.
- If Rio Salado College Tempe Student Business Services office is not available to process the payment, certified funds made payable to Rio Salado Community College are required.
- Fees are non-refundable and are subject to change without prior notice.
Certiport exams are administered by Rio Salado Testing Monday through Friday, by appointment only.
- Call the testing center at 480-517-8560 to schedule your exam.
Photo identification is required. To be admitted to the exam, Certiport testing candidates must present a state or federally issued form of identification that has a photograph and a signature.