Save Your Place in Line
By signing up for QLess service I agree to receive text messages about my place in line and the QLess service.
You can submit your identity verification documents to Rio Salado College using e-forms.
Rio Salado College's Admissions, Records and Registration department can assist you with these activities:
- Obtaining transcripts
- Determining residency for tuition
- Verifying student identity
- Verification of prior education
- Prerequisites Approvals
The Rio Salado College Catalog contains helpful student-related information and college policies and procedures.
Open Admissions Policy
Rio Salado College has an open admissions policy. Anyone in one of the following categories can attend:
- A graduate of a high school that is accredited by a regional accrediting association, or
- At least 18 years of age and demonstrates evidence of potential success in community college, or
- Eligible and qualified high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior, or
- Transfer student in good standing from another college or university, or
- High school equivalency diploma (GED®) holder