If your ideal working environment is in a government or non-profit agency, a career in Public Administration sounds like your calling. It’s easier than you think to prepare for a future in the public service sector.
Our program is designed to prepare students for a life in public service and covers courses in public policy, finance, human resources, organizational behavior, and general government work. You’ll learn about the past and present climate of Public Administration to gain a clear perspective on the future of this important field. Upon completion of this program, you’ll have skills to move into Public Administration or advance your current career.
Make it happen and start your path today!
Students at any Maricopa Community College may need to complete courses at more than one of our colleges.
- Flexible Start Dates: You can start almost every Monday of the year - so you can begin class on your schedule.
- Accommodating Course Format: Classes are delivered online - allowing you to schedule time for classwork around your work and family commitments.
- Textbooks Options: Most classes have low-cost rental options for textbooks. Some courses use open-educational resources (OER), which correlates to no textbook cost for students.
- Free Tutoring: At Rio, we offer free, online tutoring to offer you additional support.
- 24/7 Helpdesks: Need help? We have help available 24/7.
- Experienced Faculty: Our faculty are working professionals who know their content and want to assist you in successfully completing your courses!
Public Administration CCL and AAS
Interested in serving your community? Rio Salado's Public Administration program offers you the opportunity to learn the management and policy-making skills you need to excel in the public sector.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Public Administration program and Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Public Administration programs are designed to train employees of or those seeking employment or advancement in government agencies or other public sector organizations. Upon completion, you will have the skills to move into Public Administration or advance your current career.