Maricopa Community Colleges is committed to supporting student academic success and well-being. We understand basic needs such as food, housing, transportation, wellness, and other important services can impact student success. These links are meant to help connect students to basic needs information and resources. It may evolve as more resources are added.
- Arizona Self Help A free and easy way for students to learn more about resources from 40 different health and human services programs.
- DES Low Income Energy Assistance Program Click to access the application for utility assistance.
- Free and Low-Cost Housing/Utilities Assistance Students can look for free or low-cost medical services, legal help, affordable housing, and many other services.
- MCCCD Basic Needs and Community Resources Students can refer to this page for basic needs (food, housing, transportation, wellness, and other important services) information and resources.
- Maricopa Human Services Department Check out a variety of assistance programs to help eligible county residents navigate difficult circumstances and restore emotional, social, and economic well-being by providing financial, educational, career, legal, and other support services.
- Valley Metro Reduced Fare Program Reduced fares on local bus routes and light rail are available to youth ages 6-18, seniors age 65 and above, persons with disabilities, and Medicare cardholders. Passengers must have valid proof of eligibility to use reduced fares.