Administration of Justice
If you’ve always been interested in the criminal justice system, criminology, or forensic science, consider enrolling in the Administration of Justice program. This program will prepare you for a career in crime scene investigation, corrections, law enforcement, homeland security, and public safety.
The program offers a comprehensive education in the study of the criminal justice process, including law enforcement, courts, probation, parole, security, and criminology. You will also learn community policing, evidence technology, how the principles of criminal justice laws have evolved, and so much more.
Make it happen today with the Administration of Justice Program!
Students at any Maricopa Community College may need to complete courses at more than one of our colleges.
|Administration of Justice Studies|
|Associate in Arts, Emphasis in Criminal Justice|
|Corrections and Detention|
|Law Enforcement Training|
- Flexible Start Dates: You can start almost every Monday of the year - so you can begin class on your schedule.
- Accommodating Course Format: Classes are delivered online - allowing you to schedule time for classwork around your work and family commitments.
- Textbook Options: Most classes have low-cost rental options for textbooks. Some courses use open-educational resources (OER), which correlates to no textbook cost for students.
- Free Tutoring: At Rio, we offer free, online tutoring to offer you additional support.
- 24/7 Helpdesks: Need help? We have help available 24/7.
- Experienced Faculty: Our faculty are working professionals who know their content and want to assist you in successfully completing your courses!