Don’t just get “A” job. Participating in our interactive workshop series can help you:
Gain confidence as a job seeker.
Learn how to find a career you’re passionate about.
Apply your brand and job searching skills to find an employer who recognizes your value.
Negotiate a salary that reflects your skills, experience, and education.
Those who register in advance will receive reminder emails and access to the recordings. Register via the link below.
Workshops are offered every Tuesday on Webex from 1:30-2:45 p.m. beginning Feb. 13. (Workshops will not take place during the week of Spring Break).
Topics are intentionally sequenced to help guide you through the career change process: Personal Branding, Job Searching Strategies, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interview with Confidence, LinkedIn Dos and Don’ts, Networking 101, and Workplace Professionalism.
Step 1: Personal Branding
Learn how to create and manage a brand that attracts quality employers.
* Understand what a personal brand is
* Describe your personal brand
* Identify dream employers and their brands
* Determine if your brand aligns with their brands
* Identify actions to increase alignment between your brand and your dream employer’s brand