1. REVIEW WISH LIST
Review your class Wish List below. You can also print or save your Wish List.
The Wish List is only a planning tool. Use the class section numbers and start dates on your wish list to add classes through your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu. For most classes, you have the option of changing your start date.
2. Verify Block (If Applicable)
If you plan to earn a degree or certificate at Rio Salado College, you must plan your classes to comply with the Block Calendar System.
If not, proceed to step 3.
- How do I find my Block
- Log in to RIoLearn and click the RioCompass link in the My Advisor section to verify your current Block, or you can go here if you want to familiarize yourself with the college's Block Calendar.
- Talk to your advisor or other Rio Salado representative to make sure you are enrolled in right block.
- Create your Maricopa Enterprise ID (also known as MEID)
- Complete the admission application by adding your personal information
- Admit yourself to Rio Salado College
- Select your program of study
- Submit proof of your identification and lawful presence (learn more*)