Instructional Design and Technology
The Instructional Design department is part of Academic Affairs and has the primary focus to provide development and support for instructional technologies in order to enhance the teaching and learning experience at Rio Salado College.
Our goals are to:
- Support the integration of instructional technology and instructional design best practices to enhance teaching and learning at the college
- Collaborate with faculty and administrators to advance initiatives that contribute to the college’s mission and goals in providing flexible and responsive delivery options for a range of student populations
- Provide faculty with innovative technology solutions and conduct research and development to stay abreast of advances in the field of educational technology and use this knowledge to create scalable, sustainable projects
- Provide resources, support, and training to support the goals of the college
- Michael Medlock, M.Ed., Associate Dean, Instructional Design & Technology