To create a culture of student-focused customer service across the division, in order to enhance the student experience and support the strategic goals of the college.
The Division of Student Affairs is involved in all aspects of a student’s life including recruitment, admissions, registration, records, advisement, financial aid, testing services, disability resources, veteran services, student activities, community resources, wellness, career and social development.
The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs at Rio Salado College oversees all student support services and student affairs programming and initiatives for the Rio Salado College community.
Specifically, the duties of the Vice President of Student Affairs and Advancement include working collaboratively with college partners, community stakeholders and members of the senior executive team in the leadership, planning, budget management and development of a comprehensive student affairs program.
The office also serves as a general point of contact for students and their families regarding student life and supporting successful outcomes.
- Academic Advisement
- Admissions, Registration and Records
- Disability Resources and Services
- Financial Aid
- International Education
- Conduct and Community Standards
- Male Empowerment Network/Male Minority Initiative
- Military Advisement
- Student Life and Leadership
- Testing and Assessment
- Veterans Services
- Greg Pereira, Vice President, Student Affairs
- Rachelle Clarke, Dean, Student Affairs - Retention
- Ramona Cox, Dean, Student Affairs - Enrollment and Recruitment
- Nanci Regehr, Director, Financial Aid and Compliance
- David Hall, Director, Academic Advisement
- Laurel Redman, Director, Admissions, Registration and Records
- Diana Pinon, Director, Testing and Assessment
- Trung Tang, Program Manager