Honors at Rio Salado
The Honors Program offers a variety of scholarships to reward hardworking students that keep their GPA above 3.25. Part time and full time, traditional and non-traditional, dual and dental students are all welcome!
Honors Program students enjoy benefits, including:
- Honors credit that is reflected on your college transcript
- Cash scholarships and awards
- Co-curricular opportunities
- Free tickets to the Musical Instrument Museum and the Phoenix Symphony
- Help in applying for additional scholarships
Honors Program Eligibility
Students who have completed 12 or more college-level (100 or 200 level) credits within the Maricopa County Community College District with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher may be eligible to join the Honors Program.
All students must have lawful presence in the United States in order to receive scholarship and award funds.
Apply for the Honors Program
- Honors Achievement Award: Current college students with 12 Maricopa Community Colleges credits in courses numbered 100 or above and a 3.25 cumulative GPA.
- Additional scholarship opportunities will be available in the spring
- Presidents' Honors Scholarship: Students must be residents of Maricopa County while on scholarship, and must have final, unweighted high school GPA of 3.25 or higher. Students must apply within one academic year (two academic semesters) of graduating from high school without having attended another accredited college or university before enrolling in a MCCCD campus (co-enrollment, dual enrollment, and summer session excluded).