Honors Program at Rio Salado College
Get Recognized for Your Achievements
The Honors Program offers a variety of scholarships to reward students who maintain a GPA at or above 3.25. Part-time, full-time, traditional, non-traditional, dual enrollment and dental students are all welcome to apply!
Questions? Let’s set a time to talk.
Honors Program students enjoy many benefits including:
- Cash scholarships and awards
- Honors credit that is reflected on your college transcript
- Co-curricular opportunities
- Free tickets to the Musical Instrument Museum and the Phoenix Symphony
- Help in applying for additional scholarships
- Access to Honors Forum Lectures and workshops
- Honors Projects designed to expand your critical thinking, writing, and language skills
- Class sections available only to Honors students
Honors Program Eligibility
- 12 or more completed college-level (100- or 200-level) credits within the Maricopa County Community College District
- A cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- High school or equivalent secondary educational program (ESEP) students who have graduated within the past year
- All students must have a lawful presence in the United States in order to receive a scholarship and award funds
Get Started Today!
- Honors fall enrollment is from May 1 - November 30.
- Honors spring enrollment is from November 1 - March 31.
- Rio has 16-semester start dates per fall and spring term.
- There are still funds available!
To get started, visit the Honors Scholarships page to see a list of available scholarships, eligibility requirements and application information.