Step 1: Get Admitted
Step 1: Get Admitted
Who Should Start the Steps on this Page?
The admissions application steps beginning on this page are intended for students who are currently seeking a degree, certificate or program at Rio Salado College. If this does not apply to you (you only want to enroll in one or more classes without stating a particular education pathway at this time), follow this link to begin the admission application steps
Note: If you plan to complete a degree, certificate, or program at Rio Salado College, please identify your selection prior to beginning the application process. If you need help, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-517-8540.
Get Started on Your Future
We'll take you step-by-step through the admissions application process. Here's a few actions you'll perform in the process:
- Browse available programs of study
- Complete the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) admission application. You'll provide personal information such as your name, address and contact information on the application.
- Have your transcripts evaluated for course placement or transfer your previous credits toward your program at Rio Salado College Transcript evaluation.
- Submit proof of your identification and lawful presence
- Determine how you plan to pay for college. Explore paying for college and understand your deadlines.
- Applying for financial aid? Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application before enrolling in classes.
You can Also Apply in Person
You can also choose to apply for admission in-person at the Rio Salado College Tempe location. Bring a printed copy of the Student Admissions Application (English version | Spanish version) to the Rio Salado College Admissions, Records and Registration office.
Tip: You can reserve your place in line at the Admissions, Records and Registration office. We recommend that you bring official transcripts of any high school and/or college credits along with you.
For assistance with getting admitted, email email@example.com or call 480-517-8540.