Apply for Your Certificate or Degree
When you have completed the coursework for your certificate or degree, it's time to apply for your diploma! Rio Salado processes graduation applications year-round, so there is no deadline to apply for your certificate or degree. You can submit your application within a week of completing the final course in your degree or certificate program.
Steps to do Before Applying
- Verify that all official transcripts from other colleges or universities you may have attended are on file at Rio Salado College.
- Verify that all final grades are posted to your official transcript. All requirements should be completed prior to submitting your application.
- Verify your mailing address. All degrees/certificates are mailed to the current address on file in Rio's Student Information System (SIS) database.
- Pay all debts you may still owe to any of the Maricopa Community Colleges. All debts must be paid in full before your degree/certificate is awarded.
- We recommend that you review your degree progress or What If report and/or meet with an academic advisor prior to applying for your degree or certificate to verify that all requirements have been met.
- Complete the Application below for graduation/commencement. Complete the form in its entirety.
If you have any questions about your degree program or catalog year, contact Rio Salado's Academic Advisement at 480-517-8580.