ESL and GED® Preparation for Partners
Rio Salado's ESL and GED® Preparation for Partners program offers English as a Second Language (ESL) and GED® test preparation virtual classes to schools, non-profit organizations, and employers.
This competitively priced, fee-based program provides state-certified instructors, assessments, administrative support, and comprehensive student outcome reports at the end of each course.
School Partnership Benefits:
- Support the use of Title I funds
- Address the educational components of No Child Left Behind
- Contribute to improved academic performance
- Provide an opportunity to serve the community in a meaningful way
- Strengthen communication with parents
Non-profit Organizations and Employers Partnership Benefits:
- Create a more educated workforce
- Increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Improve customer satisfaction
Please email us at: ESL.GEDforPartners@riosalado.edu