Step 4: Pay Tuition
Don't get Dropped from Classes!
IMPORTANT: Payment for Fall 2023 classes is due upon registration. Payment for Spring 2024 is due in January 2024. Students will be dropped from courses every Monday for nonpayment. Student tuition invoices are available through the Account Summary in your Student Center. Invoices include class information, current and future payment due dates, and withdrawal/refund deadlines.
New tuition rates were approved in December 2022. Our affordable rates can be found on the Tuition & Fees website.
- Online (preferred method):
- Log into your Student Center (MEID & Password)
- Click on the “Financial Account” tile
- Click on the “Select” button on the semester you are paying
- This will open up a new window redirecting you to our payment plan vendor, NelNet
- Follow the steps to creating a payment account and make your Fall 2023 payment
- Phone: Call the Student Business Service Office at 480-517-8330 (credit card & payment in full only)
- Tuition Assistance (TA):
- Available to those who qualify within defined deadlines
- More information can be found here
- Note: Students need to be admitted to Rio Salado College prior to applying for TA.
For assistance with these steps, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-517-8080.