Step 2: Job Searching Strategies
After you’ve strengthened your personal brand, you can streamline your job searching process.
Knowing your strengths, values, passions and needs (salary, location, hours, etc) will help you refine your search, allowing you to selectively apply to the jobs that fit your needs and align with your brand. If you are going to spend time searching for jobs, why not filter out the ones you don’t want?
Find Job Leads
- Connect with employers looking for you as a Rio Salado student or graduate: mcccd.pipelineaz.com
- Other popular job sites to check out online: Glassdoor.com | Indeed.com | LinkedIn.com
Learn to Network
- Informational Interview Tutorial
- Volunteering Helps Build a Strong Resume, Rio News blog post
- Create A LinkedIn Profile for Job Searches, Rio News blog post
Ask The Experts
Learn how to search effectively during our FREE interactive Job Searching Strategies presentation as part of our 4 Steps to a Meaningful New Career workshop series.